Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Who Will Be The Leader of the Shield?


In every stable, there needs to be a leader, someone who commands the troops and is the mastermind behind the whole plan.

Since their debut, the Shield has been a dominate force in the WWE.  The three together have even put Ryback, WWE's strongest athlete, on the mat more often than anyone else on the roster.  One of these three has to have been control, but who?

There is a lot of speculation that Dean Ambrose is the mastermind, the leader.  I agree with everyone else, that would be awesome, but I have a hunch it's going to be Roman Reigns to be the groups leader.  A few things point me in that direction

First, we know nothing about him.  Dean and Seth were both on deck to jump to the main roster.  There has been rumors since Wrestlemania that these guys would be moving up in the near future.  Roman Reigns I knew little about.  Is that what they want everyone to think?

Second,  He is the most dominant.  So far, he has been pushed as the muscle and the strongest person out of the group.  He is also the only one we've actually seen do any wrestling moves.  The other 2 have just beat their opponents to a pulp.

Which leads me to my third clue,  their finishing move.  The jacked up power bomb that they do is an extremely strong move that no other trio has done before.  But once again, who is doing the move, Roman Reigns.  Dean and Seth are merely slamming the opponent down.

These lead me to believe he is leader.  I could be wrong, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment